Sunday, January 18, 2015

Scanners Universe Website


Just so you know why there is a link called Scanners Universe sitting over on the right, under the Favourite Websites List. That's because the Scanners Universe is MY personal website.

Since I have a Scanner Personality, I have interests that cover a wide range of Knowledge. And this is where I can write about them. One thing I absolutely detest - is to be forced into one or two NICHES!!   I find that to be so boring.

Throughout my life I have accumulated a vast sum of knowledge in my brain. This knowledge comes from all areas of life and literature. I read a wide range of books - History, Geography, Science, Art, Biographies, Literature, Language, Politics, some Sports, Technology and Computers.

I stay away from Mechanics, Engineeering and most Sports. These I leave to the Men of our World. 

I love playing games like Trivial Pursuit, and I love watching game shows on TV like "Who wants to be a Millionaire", "Jeopardy" and "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?"  I love testing myself, and I pick up new knowledge as well.

So if you want to know more about me, Take a look through the Scanners Universe Website and read all about me!!

You can also read the first Blog I ever started. It too is listed under Favourite Websites. It's called Bibliohistoria.  I began this blog back in 2007 and closed it down in 2013. It was mostly a Books Review Blog, so I will have to make sure that none of the Books for this Classics Challenge were ones I have already read and reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment